- Only report wildflower sightings within New Mexico.
- Save yourself work by checking the Flower Sightings List first to see if your sighting has already been entered. Duplicate sightings will be deleted.
- Flower sightings will be accumulated until there are 100 or so, then will be added to the Flower Sightings List.
- Enter each flower separately.
- Get assistance from one of the flower editors if you have trouble identifying your flower.
- If you don’t find the flower Latin Name listed, first submit it as a new flower. (All new flowers must be accompanied by one or more photos for the flower editor to review.)